Thursday, April 9, 2015

Fairy Oak

Hello!! How are you? I've been studying like a crazy...


But now I'm FREE!!


Well... let's see... emmm...
Have you read "Fairy Oak"?? I've read it when I was like 12 or something, but I totally recommend it!
It's very beautiful and magic, and the author is italian, just for you to know.
   

This is the official site: http://www.fairyoak.it/
(it is in spanish)
Here is one in english: http://www.fairyoakpedia.net

And here it goes synopsis:

“For over one thousand years, at the stroke of midnight, in the houses of Fairy Oak something magical happens:
tiny glittering fairies tell stories about children to excited witches with kind eyes, who drink in every single word.
Curious, isn’t it?
Everyone knows that fairies and witches don’t get along 
and that witches don’t like children one little bit.
But we are in Greenvale, in the village of Fairy Oak.
And here things have always gone a little differently…”


It's really beautiful! I recomend it!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment